Another batch of homemade granola!😊 This one is my Healthy Cinnamon Granola. This is also Gluten-free!! Here’s some benefits from making your own granola:
🔹Cheap! We all know granola comes in little expensive bags, but you can make up to 6 cups of your own granola for about $4.
🔹Clean! Store bought granola includes an immense amount of sugar/chemicals with low nutritious value. By making your own you see the fresh and non-chemical ingredients going into your mix!
🔹Personal! You can basically add whatever you like into granola. I always love to mix up each batch with chia seeds, cranberries, hemp seeds, nuts, etc!!
Here’s my recipe, enjoy the goodness!!:)
-4 cups gluten free oats (any brand you like, I use Red Mills)
-1/2 to 3/4 cup cashews
-1/2 to 3/4 cup pecans
-1/2 cup of raisins or cranberries
-6 tbsp of coconut oil
-1/2 cup agave nectar
-1 tbsp cinnamon
-1/4 tbsp sea salt
Mix in any additional nuts, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, etc. if you prefer!!
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together oats, nuts, and raisins in large mixing bowl.
3. In separate small bowl mix together agave nectar, cinnamon, coconut oil and sea salt.
4. Mix in small bowl ingredients to the oat and nut mix. Make sure it’s well mixed and coated with the small bowl ingredients.
5. Spread out raw granola onto cooking pans (with cooking pans, rub coconut oil on the base so granola doesn’t stick.)
6. Bake for 25 mins
7. Let sit and harden for 10-15 mins. Simply scrape off and ENJOY THE DELICIOUSNESS!!:)
Use granola for anything you’d like. Topping for fruit, yogurt, or simply with some coconut milk!